Iris, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.restaurantiris.no website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Your data protection rights
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Iris for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate, and complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Our website uses the following cookies:
- Personalization - These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Analytics - These cookies help the website operator understand how its website performs, how visitors interact with the site, and whether there may be technical issues. This storage type doesn’t collect information that identifies a visitor.
- Marketing - These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.